Saturday, April 24, 2010

For The Ladies


I am seriously thinking of awarding this pendant to any lady killing five Giant Pacific Octopuses. First of all it will bring more girls into the 'club' (they think those damn things are 'cute') and also will increase the variety of products in our gift shop.

http://cephalopodteaparty.blogspot.com/

You may also want to check out Tammy Stellanova's sites. Her homepage and jewelry page are pretty cool and I like her last name. She sounds like a superhero.

4 comments:

Nomad said...

I always thought so. Have you changed or is someone else writing your blog?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why would you ask that? How have my posts changed. No one touches this blog but me. Every single post or image or theme has come from my brain 100% - of course I repost alot of pictures I find elsewhere but my take on them is totally my own. I am very proud of my blog.

Nomad said...

Its just that previously you have mentioned your utter disdain for the cephalopod. Now you seem to be praising it. How can you say this isn't a change?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

NO NO NO I still hate them with the intensity of a thousand burning suns. I was awarding such a token to celebrate their deaths...like a girl guide badge...in octopus killing. They still do and will forever suck.