Sunday, May 24, 2015

More Toys Packed

I made a promise to myself to do a total redo of my bedroom this spring. I have furniture to move and figures to pack up and catalogue. About ten minutes into the cleaning I started to regret all the effort. Now I have to move my computer and redo all my wires and plugs. Gah. What a tedious pain in the ass. But I do get to see all the toys have, especially ones I haven't looked at in a long time.




 
I love these larger Monster High pieces. The Monster High line is unlike any other 'dolls' that I have come across. They may not be superheroes but they ARE monsters and that makes them unique and therefor of interest to me.
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite figures of all time. This Doom has heft and great sculpting. His articulation and cloth cape are also sweet.

 
 
V is a great 12 inch figures especially with the voice chip that allows you to here a minute of V's dialogue from the film. I love the details on the costume and the cloth cape. I haven't seen any other Vs out there. V for Vendetta is one of my favorite films.
 
 
I chased down most of the figures from the Lord Of The Rings series, especially the females who seem to always be short packed. One of my best collecting decisions ever.

 
Toothless is another rare figures, especially at the larger size. They only made 3 3/4 inch figures from this movie and you know I rarely collect that size.
 
 
The Green Lantern movie, while being crap, did produce some nice figure. Great to have a Tomar-Re and Sinestro.
 
Sorry about all the reflections. I need to take a course on how to take picture with my tablet. You can clearly see the difference between tablet and camera. My camera is with Mom in Kelowna right now.
 

2 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Love these posts about your collection. Very inspirational, am particularly taken by the hefty Doom.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

He weighs a ton, more than the Thing which is the heaviest figure I have.