Thursday, May 28, 2015

This Is Just Messed Up

When the road is so hot that it MELTS, then imagine what that kind of heat is doing to the people. Another great example about how the Earth's climate is changing. These extremes of weather are more extreme than I have ever seen them in my life. I know. I am a bit of student of this stuff. I hate the heat. I am a polar bear and I would so much worry about getting warm than trying to get cool. Getting cool is always harder. When I hear of 50 degree Celcius temps I want to crawl into the deep freeze and snuggle next to the frozen fish fingers until things become livable in the wastelands once again.

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Man, anything over 25 and I wilt!

j-swin said...

Uh, what's that in Fahrenheit?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Damn hillbilly and your antiquated way to express temperature. If I had my meter stick I would beat you with it.

DrGoat said...

I thought Tucson was hot.