Sunday, July 31, 2016

I Have Found A New, Brave Friend

 
I heard the cat eating his dry food from the bowl I keep in my room for him and when I looked down to pet him I found out that he had morphed into an entirely different cat. This is the same little guy who comes by to visit every day for some snuggles and a small plate of food. He looks very well taken care of and not afraid of entering a stranger's house. The Admiral of course just looked at him with disbelief like I did but did little to protect any of us from this intruder.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, he was just making himself right at home, wasn't he?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Like he owned the place. Really friendly so I know he comes from a good home.

DrGoat said...

Same thing happened to us years back. Black kitty came out of the desert and flopped down on the couch. We've had her for 10 years now.