Friday, June 2, 2017

Covfefe: Based on a True Typo: The Daily Show

A young boy in Africa named Covfefe sets out to the learn origin of his name after President Trump sends him a cryptic message on Twitter. Watch full episode...
 
GREAT another fucking time that I can't watched or share this great clip because I love in CANADA which I guess is a third world nation according to Comedy Central and SNL. What will it hurt if I share their best bit with people. Who is losing money here? They don't syndicate this program because the news stops being topical after a week. I love Trevor Noah and I love the Daily Show. I just wish they would cut a brother a break. I hate Trump as much as you do and I want to share your best bashes of him But this is what I get when I try to post the video. So use my title and find it yourself if you live in the blessed USA and enjoy the good laugh that I was DENIED but luckily I saw it during the actual program.
 


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like it's a classic which, of course, we Canucks will never know.

Lee Gladen said...

Actuually, the video played just fine in the US in your post - no searching required. So you can share fine, you just can't see what you're sharing yourself :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Which is INSANITY....well, enjoy. Sigh.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Start following our trades right now and earn up to 270% daily.