Friday, November 23, 2018

First Appearance Of Batwoman On TV



I don't watch these shows anymore for various reasons but I will watch this Elseworld's 'event' once if all finishes because I am keen to see Ruby Rose as Batwoman. One of the freshest additions to the Bat Family since Damian Wayne. Bad Blood is a fantastic animated feature that Batwoman is also featured heavily in.



Thanks to Brother Tim over at the Hero Press for keeping me up with those CW shows that I don't watch anymore until the 'superhero edit' is produced.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think Ruby Rose will be fabulous in the role!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

me too. she kicks ass.

Tim Knight said...

Thanks for the mention ;-)

I was a fan of Ruby Rose already and this has sealed the deal for me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

She was just in the Meg. And the costume look terrific. I love the red color that is anti-batman and she also uses guns.