Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I Have The Best Producer In The Business

 
Created by M.D. Jackson. I love this. And despite the fact that only a few of you podcast hating MUTANTS have taken the time to tell us that our podcast is awesome, I still know a quality product when I hear one. I will remember who encouraged me when I become all famous for my genius just like I will forget about those who just don't appreciate the voodoo that I do be it podcasting or captioning cute cat pictures or the mighty Cave of Cool blog itself. I may beg for your love and validation but in the end I don't need it because I only listen to ONE person when deciding what is cool or not and that person in ME.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool graphic! Makes me think of one of the very first Cheezburger cat memes I saw a gazillion years ago when they first hit the internet -- it involved two cats, one looking over its shoulder at the other surveilling him menacingly in the background. I believe one of the cats was named Dmitri.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Because he feared his genius and knew...that one day, during a sword fight, on the rooftops of Vienna, in the rain, at night, when he puts me out of my mercy before the madness drove me mad. I wanted to weaponize airships and silently use them to drop our propaganda to our enemies.