Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Erik Alan Johnson Does Art

 
I knew this kid since he started drawing his captions in haunted theme parks. His talent has grown exponentially in that time and this latest piece is an example of that. He got ten times the likes he usually does because this is a great Sam Elliot. I told him he has to find a way to get this piece to the eyes of the actual Sam Elliot who I bet would love it. Maybe he made a better choice with going the way of art like he did. I always suggested clown college for young Erik but thankfully he rejected my suggestion early on. I only have this link for his Facebook page so lets see if he reads this and sends me all the proper particulars so that you all can view his work. He even did one of me and portrayed me as a TRUE hero of people which of course, I am.
 
 
 

No comments: