Thursday, January 31, 2019

Another Excellent Casting Choice For DUNE

Denis Villeneuve is hell-bent on assembling the most attractive cast in movie history with his big-budget Dune adaptation. The latest: Meechee herself, Zendaya, is in talks to play Chani, love-interest to Timothée Chalamet‘s Paul Atreides.

I wanted exotic and beautiful for Chani and this ticks all the boxes for me. This Joan of Arc gown she wore last year at the Met Gala is amazing. Of course she is MJ in the current Spider-Man live action movie franchise. She is very charming but regal at the same time. A worthy consort for a God. Chani, Daughter of Liet is now cast for me too.


 
 
 


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She's very beautiful in a strong female way.

nolan said...

I was thinking more along the lines of India Eisley (check her out in the new series I am the Night) but I don't hate this...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Zendeya looks scruffy like a Fremen should and I want to see her with the blue within blue eyes.

"Tell me about the waters of your homeworld, Usul."