Friday, August 26, 2011

This Was A Long Time In Coming LEGO


I am happy to announce that we have contracted the people at PLAYMOBILE to create and develop the environmental suits so necessary to our mission here at 'Cave of Cool Inc'. They put in a bid much lower than the one submitted by the people at LEGO who it appears were just interested in gouging us.

I was never more happy to tell a board of directors that they can SUCK IT in all my life. It's like I waited a lifetime to put the reverse screwgie on LEGO. Finally my childhood wounds can begin to heal.

PLAYMOBILE was there for me as a kid when LEGO just coldly tried to push their square and rectangle pieces at me. If you have ever seen all the neat little accessories you get with each PLAYMOBILE figure you would understand what I am talking about.



3 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Have you seen the new blind bagged series, which includes an executioner: http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/2011/07/playmobile-under-red-hood.html

and Zorro: http://toyriffic.blogspot.com/2011/08/z-marks-spot.html

among others.

Kal said...

Those are pretty sweet. I think I am going to start picking up a figure or two everymonth.

Tempo said...

I heard a scary statistic the other day...there are more Lego blocks in the world than people!