Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What Literary Character Am I?

You are Jean Valjean from Les Misérables


Your deep emotional intelligence means you trust your intuitions about people implicitly. This sensitivity is allied with a cherished ability to bring the best out in them. Coupled with a slightly extroverted temperament, and a strong desire to be liked, you are rarely wanting for friends.

Within your community, you have a strong sense of values and are not afraid to express these. Like Jean, you take your responsibilities seriously and your persuasive enthusiasm helps you to bring people with you. On bad days you may rush into decisions and become overly-demonstrative – stopping just short of breaking into song.

 

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No, Cal, no! Put back that loaf of bread! And stay out of the sewers, fer chrissakes.

DrGoat said...

And don't watch Les Miserables (the latest movie) unless you want a headache too.

Kal said...

I can't watch that movie. Too much misery. I just want to see him pop his claws into Russel Crowe but that will not happen will it?

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Fascinating! Is this something you got from an online quiz? I'm love to take something like that.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Did a Google search on "What Literary Character are you?" My result was Sherlock Holmes.smart, witty, and love a challenge. Using rationality and reason in all things and don't let your heart rule your head.

Certainly I would be on the case for Valjean as well and find irrefutable evidence of his innocence.

Kal said...

check my facebook page. I think the quiz is there...let me look

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

hmmm, that's who I got

Michael Lynn P. said...

I got Holly Golightly, which I was not expecting, but it does make sense I guess. With the gift of gab, your ability to bring the best out in people and your lust for life make you great company. I'll take it.

Kal said...

I suspected as much.