Thursday, November 28, 2013

Whatever

 
What is the sense in blogging when no one but the same crew leave any comments anymore. I am sick of just posting for myself. I have even thought of reaching out to my Facebook crowd for some validation but that would make me even more pathetic than I already feel. And would it have killed anyone to bring me a bit of support this evening for my big interview tomorrow. This is such a terrifying thing for me to do - to put my self out there with the way I look and hope that I don't let everyone down. Even my mother has no time for me tonight. I will probably succeed in spite of everyone who would like to see me fail. I tend to piss people off in just that kind of way.

 
At least I haven't be devoured yet so I have that going for me.
 
 

4 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Sorry to hear that you are so "down" ... Our best to you good Sir Kal...

Unknown said...

Well, I don't comment much but I do follow you daily. :)You're doing awesome.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Every day outside the cephalopod's stomach is a good day.

david_b said...

"Off the meds...?"

You have a legion of silent admirers sir, no doubt. Brave heart.