Friday, June 19, 2015

That Many Posts In Eight Years?

 
Big Deal
 
I stared this blog because I am a multi-tasker. I need to be doing several things at once. I just found a way to watch TV or movies, listen to music, research things of interest to me, find images I think are beautiful to look at, express my opinions of a myriad of topics, talk about myself and my sad journey through life and I found a need to share all these things with whomever chose to stop by for a look.
 
I don't have any friends or family to take time away from me. I only have time to fill. This is how I choose to spend my time. It's the best hobby for an introverted loner.
 
Over eight year Brother Alan estimated that I averaged 10 posts a day. Not tough for me to collect and post a series of images. I also type very very fast so I can get the words in my brain typed nearly as fast as I can think them.
 
Regular features also help build these numbers but in reality I really love the Internet and all the ways that it amazes me on a daily basis.
 
Thanks to everyone who take the time to visit. Your validation is my lifeblood.
 

4 comments:

j-swin said...

Bully for you!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Amazing! In 6 3/4 years, I've produced a little over 1400 posts. I bow to you; I am not worthy.

Unknown said...

Tis quite the achievement. Thank you for your hard work.

Chase March said...

Congrats on the milestone!