Friday, June 26, 2015

US Supreme Court Finally Gets It Right

You Americans make me crazy. Suddenly the Supreme Court are a group of 'activist judges' because they don't give you what you want. They followed the LAW and came to a decision that is right with how the world is now. I am sorry that you hate change and you fear it so much but time must and do change my friends. Now gays can marry. If you notice the world DIDN'T end. I invite everyone to put away their hate. This fight is over. Common decency won the day. Sorry if posting the pictures of this guy trips some of you out even further but there you have it. On a day like today I don't mind rubbing your noses in it just a little bit but I do it with LOVE because LOVE won the day bitches. It won the day and nothing you can say will take that away at this moment.

 
 

3 comments:

david_b said...

'Ohhhh, Cal. You do try so hard sometimes..., don't you.'

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Welcome to the 21st century, USA!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Just KILLNG you isn't it David. When you woke up this morning you didn't know what was to come...

now that is funny without even trying hard

see what I did there?