Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sometimes It's Best To Just Express What Is Bothering Me The Most Since I Have The Outlet, The Technology, The Superior Typing Skills And The Wisdom To Make The Point That We All Feel This Way About Some Other Person



 
Lisa Monet Baer Truth
Jeremy Hawkins it is... i feel it everyday.
Calvin Heighton My only hope is that they too have someone that they miss that doesn't care about that either and that it's one big eternal misery loop. Then I can live with it.
Jeremy Hawkins Calvin Heighton ... sadly, those types of people... can close off and forget the good people in their lives.
 
 
Calvin Heighton Yes. Again. I hope they suffer too because there is no way they don't wish the attention of someone who forgets about them. Besides I am delightful so they missed out by not wanting my attention. Freed up my time and my time is valuable.
Jeremy Hawkins Calvin Heighton ... Hopefully my friend, they get a little mental justice... time is all we really have and that too runs out. I send you happy thoughts and a better day!
Ian Forbes They just knew that you can't shoot straight. You need to take better aim next time. 😎
Nicholas Finlay Thurston Ward I was there many years ago. But honestly it stops being a problem after enough time or enough alcohol.
Calvin Heighton I chose to force all my bitterness into the very center of my soul where it would form an unbreakable shell of bitterness to remind me never to love anything other than myself and the cat. Why the cat? Because anyone who stays that close to me all the time loves me like a puma love a good cupcake. And any creature that adores me that much means that I am worthy despite never being chosen by women who don't know their men from a sex toy made in some grubby eastern European dildo factory. I am a gem. I am delightful. I can dance and make you laugh and if your laugh sounds like music to me I will take out one of my kidneys and put it on ice in case you should need it in the future. Sure someon has be terribly disappointed in a man and next to him I could appear tempting. I can be molded. I am ready to learn how not to piss you off so I get more sex than any man rightfully deserves just because I do right by my woman. It's like a contract. Of course when I fuck up I loose such conjugal pleasures. But I will not fuck up because that sweet ass will be a powerul motivator. I have potential despite my sick demads. I can age will with you and insure that you have laughter and wonder and joy and lots of sex dressed as a female superhero. WHAT? You will surprised how hot you will be wearking a sexy Snow White Costume.
Calvin Heighton Maybe that should have been my comment but there it is. Writing this good will make me one of the immortals one day or I will be banned at get a visit from athorities who will take away my internet access. It's because the MAN hates love.

No comments: