Monday, October 26, 2009

Its Just Brilliant

Sometimes you are just surfing your favorite blogs and you see something so brilliantly written that you must repost it immediately. I always had these words floating around in my brain for the useless 'celebutantes' but now finally someone has scooped them all together in the right order. Thank you Professor Chaos. This should be embroidered on a pillow. Here it is in all its unedited glory. If only Kim could see this but I don't need to know that she can't read on top of all I already know about her.

All About My Work

"Kim Kardshian and Reggie Bush are back together! Why should you care? You shouldn't.

But it gives me an excuse to post this , wherein Kim explains the source of their past relationship problems:

Kim and boyfriend Reggie Bush, split in July but are now back together and working on their issues. "Before, I was strictly all about my work," Kim admits.

Her "work"! Work!!!! She was all about her work!

Someone please explain to Kim what work is.

Being followed around by cameras is not work. Dressing like a streetwalker is not work. Actually being a streetwalker would probably qualify as work, in that you are doing something unpleasant for money, but you actually have less dignity than a streetwalker.


Streetwalkers do what they do out of desperation. You made yourself in to a whore out of what? Boredom? An insatiable lust for unwarranted fame? A burning desire to be well-known without having accomplished a fucking thing?

See, here's an example. See what Reggie is doing here? That's work. It involves effort. What you're doing here is not work. You are expending no effort. You're only making Reggie's work more difficult.


So Kim, I think it's safe to just go ahead and stop concentrating on your "work" now."


http://wwwirritant.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Artman2112 said...

lol! like i said in an earlier post of yours i was never sure exactly WHY this woman is famous in the first place. guess i'm not the only one. when you get right down to it there is nothing overtly special about her at all. she is nice looking though, but so are a lot of other women who actually DO work.
i remember when i first read somewhere about her reality show i had never heard of her at all and at first i thought it said "Keeping up with the Kardassians" (those baddies from Deep Space 9) which i think would make a much more interesting premise.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And you don't even watch TV and you know who the Kardassians are. That just kills me. I work hard for my useless knowledge damn it.

themom said...

I must have been born lucky - to look absolutely NOTHING like Kim Kardashian. I should hope that at some point, these women realize having a brain is rather important.

Nathan said...

Is Reggie Bush one of George W's lesser known brothers? Because it would totally make sense for two people who are only celebrities because of their dads to get together, right? {g}

Unlike, say, Paris Hilton, I actually find Kim pretty attractive, but I haven't seen evidence that she DOES anything. At least Paris recorded an album, and...uh, went to jail? I don't know.