Saturday, October 31, 2009

TV Short Cuts


Stargate Universe - is becoming as good as show as I could ever hope it would be. It's a true survival story with great personalities. Pitch perfect writing and characterization creates intense drama regardless of the setting. Even if you aren't a fan of the 'Stargate' shows or science fiction in general you should be watching this program.

I am lovin on Top Chef, the anti-Hell's Kitchen. I appreciate the creativity and how the food is plated but it makes me crazy the way they give you SO LITTLE. I realize its food as art but Big Daddy needs to eat. I would trade their delicate dishes for a Wendy's double burger anyday. Call me a peasant all you like bitches but I need me some BEEEEEF!

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

I am loving SGU, too. I thought last night's episode was a little bit of a filler episode, but still, I'm really liking it!