Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WTF Did They Do To Tink?


Those bastards de-sexified her. They neutered her hotness! Well doesn't that just beat all. I have finally lost my last reason to live and I didn't even know it until I saw this. Sure she got issues..you try being in love with the hot guy who can fly like you and all he does is want to play with the other boys..its like being in grade six and having to wait until grade nine for the boys to finally get with the program. All she ever wanted was for Peter to notice her. Oh he will notice her now dressed as one of the guys. Ugh! And the destruction of my childhood continues.

8 comments:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I was more bothered by them turning her into another "I need to be saved" Disney chick. Sure, she got captured in the original movie, but Tink was no shrinking violet like Wendy.

Tim Knight said...

This is so wrong on so many levels {shakes head in despair and wanders off, tutting}

joe ackerman said...

what the deuce?!!! what is this from? it's bollocks, is what it is!

Unknown said...

maybe, it's tink's butch sister who stole tink's identity... so she could murder the world!

my question is "where is the real tinker bell"? lol

Anonymous said...

clearly you missed the first tinkerbell movie. she was clad in a "mini-leaf" the whole time.

Lemmy Caution said...

Lady look like a dude!

Nathan said...

Maybe she's cosplaying as Robin Hood.

JB said...

Fortunately, I have other reasons to live...otherwise I am right with you. Gross.