Saturday, July 24, 2010

This Was OLD SCHOOL Gaming


I so wish I was a modern day gamer because the games that are out today (like the Lego ones) look like such fun. I tried to play the HULK game that came out with the movie but it took me so long to learn how to get off the first level that is turned me off the experience. I do have Tiger Woods golf for my PC but that is a no brainer. I need a boy buddy or girl buddy to teach me the whole knew language of gaming.

Now THIS is what I am comfortable with - Battle Zone from the days of the stand up arcades. What? Not technically advanced enough for you punk kids? Well it was all we had and we LIKED it. Oh how we LOVED it.

8 comments:

Tempo said...

Yeah, I remember that one... My daughters laughed at it when I showed it to them.

Kal said...

PUNKS! What do they know? Why I oughta....Damn kids today with their hip slang and their rock and their roll.

Pat Tillett said...

I have that game on my old computer. I play it from time to time. Remember when we thought that game was so advanced?

Kal said...

Cutting Edge

M. D. Jackson said...

I was in Brighton,England when I discovered this game. The computer graphics and the gameplay blew my mind. I went to the seaside arcade every day to play the game until my Mom got fed up with giving me 10p coins.

Now that was virtual reality!

Kal said...

Parallel lives my brother.

DrGoat said...

Battlezone, Starcastle and Missle Command were my favorite games back then.

D.I. Felipe González said...

It was -and stil is- all about playability.