Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Just Got My Mother An IPad Mini

So the woman has in her hands one of the most powerful technical tools on the planet. It can do most everything and is wirelessly connected to the web. And so the first thing she does with it is to have me look for free slot games she can play online. I swear. Old people never change. But hopefully she will go to take some classes to really figure out what she can do with it. It's pretty idiot proof and trial and error but she needs some of the basics. I am proud of her for embracing the newest technology, even though she is just using it for games on her first day. Wait until she can get on Facebook and follow her favorite Curlers this winter. I swear her freaking head with explode. I haven't told her yet about EBay. I will ease her into that snake pits gradually.

 
The 'beeps' and 'boops' and 'bells' and 'whistles' are already making me insane. I need to turn up the headphones to high. It sounds like an ice cream truck in in my living room.
 

5 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

LOL! Wonderful! :D

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good for your Mom, embracing change!

Mike said...

You are a very good son

Mike D. said...

Get her ear buds

Kal said...

First thing Monday Morning.