Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Fest 2014 - Meh



I have no idea what I am going to do this month of October 2014 and my annual COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN. I might just gather my usual collection of stuff and post on Halloween themes. Seems like that is all I am good at. Nothing special about my presentation to hear told.

So if you are posting this Halloween I am sure I will find your stuff and leave a nice comment or three. Of course people can use my pictures for their own posts. That is if I still have any visitors left by the end of the month. I am losing daily visits like I am giving out Ebola popsicles.

 

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ebola popsicles, LOL! At first, I wondered "why does Cal have a roll of toilet paper on this head?" and then I realized it was a lampshade behind you. D'oh! Off to a good start!

Kal said...

I really have to change that picture. Everyone thinks it's a FEZ. I don't do the FEZ. They are a useless had that is only good for carrying bar peanuts in.

Unknown said...

I like the idea of Ebola Popsicles. I would hand them out at bus stops and drastically reduce London's traffic congestion in one easy swoop.

Wings1295 said...

Just have fun, that is the whole point of it all. :)

Wings1295 said...

You should sign up over here, to: http://www.countdowntohalloween.com/

csmith2884 said...

A fez? I thought it was a Ghostbuster's thing, Kal the stay puff man. He would never hurt us he's our friend.

Kal said...

You would all roast in the depths of the Slor - that's gonna happen.