Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TV Times

 
I am starting to like The Island. It's Survivor the way it SHOULD be with more suffering. 14 Guys are left all alone with cameras on an island without much fresh water and no food. It's Lord of the Flies only without the flies for supper. Shouldn't they be drinking their own urine by now? No shame in that. Especially when the biggest and strongest guys goes down after two days. No one is going to last the week AND keep their dignity. Good luck.

Thank God there are no women on this island because amongst this group, crying is the last thing they want to display despite the fact that it comes to these manly men so easily. When it comes to survival, we all can go a little nuts at times but damn, there is NO CRYING on the island. It's a waste of water. Plus your tears only will attract the fire ants. Damn, this is GOOD TV.


 

2 comments:

msmariah said...

Wow, I think that 3-headed shark flick was a syfy channel movie wasn't it? I remember seeing some sort of special effects reality show that did the 2 headed shark thingmabob. Now there's a 3-headed one. Who wrote this? Someone is off their meds.

I had to stop watching Survivor years ago. I did watch a few seasons of Bear Grylls so maybe I would like the Island. I hated all of the romantic crap on Survivor.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just miss the days when they really made the contestants 'survive'. It seem to easy for them. I do like Big Brother for all the crazy. That is why I will watch the FOUR headed shark movie and probably the five headed one too. I have no shame.