Saturday, August 18, 2018

I Would Read It. But I BOYCOTT All Archies Until The End Of Time

You all know the story.

 
Let me guess, Private Bone Spurs here kills Hitler and the world is forever altered. Whoopty Whoop Woop Whoopty. I just DON'T CARE. I refuse to be sucked back into the neverending loop of horrible. I hate all of it. Betty, Veronica, Jughead et al. I just want bad things to happen to them and that is not the attitude one needs to read this garbage. And is there anything more annoying and worthy of a young death than ARCHIE?? I hate that name too. He would be the one I would kill if I could only kill one of the resident of Riverdale. Why? Because they stole time from my life with their DRIVEL. How a human brain could read what is laughably called a COMIC BOOK and read it again, and again had always amazed me. No matter the issue THE FUCKING STORIES WERE ALL THE SAME! Wake up people! I just spent two week of my life chosing between comics to save and comics to put on sale. And I assure you. In all those tubs. Thousands of comic books...you will not find a single issue from Archie Comics. 12000 books and I never saved ONE Archie. I hate them that much.
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're too young to be so bitter, Cal.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

never once in my life have i ever been tempted to ever pick up and open any sort of Archie publication. by the way Blackkklansman was epic a great all around movie and a must see for trump haters.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am looking forward to it.

And Debra. I am just bitter enough for my age. I got tricked by Archie as a kid. I got tricked by BIBLE archies.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, I understand your traumatic Archie-related past but you must get past it! If not for your sake, for the children's. My gawd, think of the children!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am the ONLY one trying to protect the children from this drivel and it's drivel. Only children born with a mental disability can be forgiven reading and Archie comic. It's garbage. And EVERY SINGLE STORY IS THE SAME. Why am I the only one that see that?