Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Graphic Art Of Paul Sizer

 
I only choose the finest designers to showcase at the Cave of Cool and Paul Sizer is the real deal. His eye for design is unmatched in the world of graphic arts and I have seen them ALL so I would know.

I am happy to announce that the latest addition to my continuing "SCIENCE BUILDS THE FUTURE" series is now up for sale via my online store for immediate ordering! This edition highlights robotics and engineering, and is the perfect gift for the science geek in your life or the empty wall in your robotics laboratory! Science Builds The Future, now with 250% more ROBOTS! Feel free to share with credits.

 SCIENCE BUILDS THE FUTURE is ©Paul Sizer/Sizer Design + Illustration.
 

http://www.paulsizer.com/…/science-builds-the-future-poste…/



I have some Sizer designs myself and they perfectly capture me as an epic hero of the people in the fight against the cephalopod menace.
 


http://www.paulsizer.com/…/science-builds-the-future-poste…/
 
 

No comments: