Sunday, June 28, 2009

Miss Martian - MEOW


Like Reis over at 'Geek Orthodox' I have a thing for green girl characters. She Hulk, the new She Hulk, any green girl on Star Trek and especially Miss Martian from Teen Titans. Sure she totally is a martian shapeshifter but I cannot fault the look she chose to blend in with the rest of us humans. Usually I am distrustful of the alien agenda but if they all looked like her I would totally let them enslave us and make us all their pets - if only to get that basket bed and supper bowl with my name on it. Much thanks are deserving to Lisa Mynx who seperated this image of Miss Martian from the page in 'Teen Titans' 72 so I could display her without all the side distractions. Another great costume for the Tickle Trunk.

2 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

Waitasecond... there's ANOTHER green chick out there that I've never heard of!?

You rule, my Canadian brother!

Unknown said...

i still think it looked better with the yellow background...