Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Images From the Tentacle Wars


















If they aren't hiding in our jelly jars they are waiting just under the water to attack our boats. Personally I am afraid to be on any body of water that I can't touch the bottom with my feet. Seeing images like these are what keep me up at night. I often have the nightmare where I survive the plane crash into the ocean only to then have a huge octopus pull us down to our deaths. Hell we can't even answer our doors anymore without them pretending to be deliverymen. Sure we have Ninja Bunnies and Luchadors doing God's work but how many of those can we count on in a given week? I don't even want to open up a book lest they get me that way. We can't rest for a moment. Be alert...be aware! (Thanks to Booksteve, Wings, Darius and Michael May for always sending me images and keeping me informed)

4 comments:

Video Zeta One said...

I was just saying there just aren't enough posts on tentacles... and then here you come! :-)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And I have been told that I can go a bit overboard hilighting the EVIL that is the Octopus. But didn't the GI Joes tell us that knowing was half the battle?

Wings1295 said...

The title of the magazine sums it all up "EERIE!!!"

Great collection of disturbing pics, Cal! Be safe!

And don't forget, Nik has an "in" now with the King of the Seas!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am counting on Nik's connections so that when I need it I can go to the top of the list and get past that secretary of his. Clams with bluetooth headsets are SO annoying.