Monday, February 28, 2011

Blood And Urine In The Land Of The Amazon


Today I went to get my blood tested and to fill that little cup of urine (which I did from ACROSS the room, bitches).

I am the kind of person who looks around when they are waiting to do something and I notice bizarre things. This morning there must have been eight or nine women in the waiting room of the clinic who were over six feet tall, not including the heels on their shoes. It's not like they were a basketball team or volleyball team either - they were all just tall. I was slightly intimidated because I am not a good climber.

6 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

LOL :D that's some funny shit, Man... hah hah :D

M. D. Jackson said...

A room full of Amazons! Be still my heart!

Next time that happens don't be intimidated. Just imagine you are sir Edmund Hillary and think of it as a challenge!

Just don't look down.

Belle said...

This cracked me up!

Sarah said...

Land of the nordic giants...!

Lana Banana said...

i've got some rappelling equipment, if you want . . . that is, if silk ropes count as such.

RAWR.

Kal said...

OH Lana you are such a scamp. I have a feeling I woudn't get to climb any higer than the head board.