Monday, February 28, 2011

Ga Ga Jumps The Shark

One of the unfortunate chores I do on this blog is to post about what is NOT COOL so that we have balance against what is cool. This piece of crap video is so PRETENTIOUS and Madonna 1999 that I can barely stand to look at it. The dance moves are lame and stilted and if I want to watch something ugly wriggle around on the ground I will go to the slaughterhouse. Even L. Ron Hubbard formed a better religion around himself and we all know how lame Xenu is. Anyone who likes this 'performer' is on the verge of becoming a poser themselves. The is not an 'artist', she is a caricature Can't we all agree it's just so STUPID! GAH!

Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”

4 comments:

Laura said...

I was hoping for some kind of big gay party I think. Very disappointing.

((Hugs))
Laura

DrGoat said...

She's a sign of the times unfortunetly. Her and Charlie Sheen.

Nomad said...

That is PRETENTIOUS, I was fast fowarding just to get to the music, and yes it even sounds like a Madonna song too.

Cora said...

I hate Gaga.

HATE.

I don't get the fascination at all.