Sunday, October 29, 2017

Countdown To Halloween - 100 Top Horror Movies According To Rotten Tomatoes


http://www.screengeek.net/2017/10/28/100-best-horror-movies-according-to-rotten-tomatoes/



 
 








 
I am not a big fan of Horror movies because I am a big baby when it comes to scary movies. I saw CARRIE when I was 12 and that movie freaked the hell out of me. After seeing Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Night Of The Living Dead in one night I was pretty much done with most horror films for life. But these ones pass the Calvin Scary Movie Test.
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I have not seen any of the movies you've pictured in this post. Not one.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Are you freaking kidding me. Watch FRAILTY and THE THING.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Then TRAIN TO BUSSAN and then JAWS. You have never seen JAWS??? It's freakin' JAWS??

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's true, I have never seen JAWS. I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't. But NOT seeing it now has become a point of honour.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Who am I to say anything. I refuse to see E.T. I used to refuse to see Titanic at all but got sucked into it one night.