Sunday, October 22, 2017

I Have A Deep Love For This Little Dancing Pixie












 
I loved her before she was ever famous because of a viral video of her playing her violin to the Black Eyed Peas. And this year she is going to win Dancing With The Stars because she dances like an angel she does. Mark is a genius and he got himself a thoroughbred this cycle. But it will come down to her and Freddie Muniz to the death. My money is with Lindsey Stirling and her magical violin and perfect posture.
 


Oh the first scores were bullshit in my opinion. Did you see how crisp she was. He didn't have to slow down a bit to make her look good. He just had to hope to keep up with her.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope she wins!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I do too. Because if Malcolm in the Middle wins over her that will break my heart.