Thursday, October 26, 2017

I Think She Is Trying To Seduce Me

Female gang member Mirella Ponce dubbed new 'hot felon' as mugshot goes viral. I guess in a world of Kardashians and Teen Moms 1 & 2 she's got a chance for her shot at the spotlight. I also like the lilac gun. Nothing says bad ass like a lilac gun. She so looks like a lilac gun kind of girl. How did she ever pass the background check? I mean how else does a hardcore female gang member get a gun in America? Isn't her having that gun against the law or something? Why does her gun need to be lilac? I mean it really doesn't go with her whole color scheme. He bail is a little steep but I am sure that someone will crowd fund her right out of that jail cell.


 
A female gang member is being dubbed the new 'hot felon' after her mugshot went viral.
 
Mirella Ponce, 20, was arrested on two felony charges after being stopped by officers in a car with her child and a loaded gun.

The tattooed gangster was detained along with two other members of the Tiny Rascal Gang in Fresno, California, on Monday.

She has been charged with carrying a concealed firearm and carrying a stolen firearm, police said. Her bail was set at $50,000 for each charge.

A mugshot of the woman and a picture of a lilac handgun she was allegedly carrying when officers stopped the car were posted on the Fresno Police Department’s Facebook page.

The post was shared thousands of times by social media users, with fans offering to pay her bail because of her striking looks.

One man wrote on Facebook: “How much the bail is I’ll pay it”, and another said: “I’ma just go bail her out. Free this hot gangster chick”.

Another wrote: “The only crime she committed was stealing my heart”.

The post was later removed by the police department.

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

Well guys, her tattoo sez "Love is Pain". I would take that as an
indication that it might not end like you would want it to. Especially if the pain comes from a 9mm handgun. The lilac frame won't make it feel any better.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But why would she shoot me? I am only about the love.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Never trust anyone with a neck tattoo.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

When now you are just generalizing.

DrGoat said...

Never get out of the boat.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Johnny. JOHNNY. noooooooooo