Sunday, August 12, 2018

If I Were A Younger Man And Less Foolish Man, I Would Send In My Resume


 
And you don't have to pay rent. Well it just gets better. Are there any in London?

The sanctuary is on the Greek island of Syros and currently cares for 55 stray and feral cats.
 
Joan Bowell, who is originally from Denmark, has been looking after the sanctuary for eight years when she and her husband moved to the island for health reasons but she is now moving on. Why would you move on from heaven?
 
The position includes a 'free' semidetached home with all expenses paid and £320 ($408) a month for part-time hours, according to the Mirror.

http://www.ladbible.com/community/animals-get-paid-to-live-on-a-greek-island-and-look-after-55-cats-20180811

 

 
Ah, who am I kidding? The heat would kill me but you all know that upon my death those kitties would build a MIGHTY viking ship and light it on fire as they all push me off to Valhalla. This clip is from 13 Warriors and THIS is how a KING dies.



4 comments:

DrGoat said...

If you don't do it, I will. I'm already acclimated to the heat.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Go for it my brother. Send me a post card when you get there. That's old school.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

DrGoat said...

Wow Debra. Just think of the possibilities with that scenario. Like a bad B movie. Killer shrews and all that.