Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Elemental Stones


Urban Collector is selling these replica stones from he movie 'Fifth Element' one of my all time favorites. I love the design sensibilities of Luc Besson and he created a future world that actually seems plausible to me like the Blade Runner world was. Milo Jovovich is awesome - ("bada boom - multipass") and Chris Tucker is so perfectly over the top ("Corbin my man...Corbin my man"). Its one movie that Bruce Willis actually looks like he is enjoying making. He hasn't had that look since the first 'Die Hard'. These stones would look awesome on my Aztec Temple Desk which I wrote about in another earlier post.

"Fifth Element Elemental Stones Le Prop Replicas is an Urban Collector pre-order. In a temple in Egypt, the ultimate weapon against the evil of anti-life is stored. When the five elements of the universe, each stored in small triangular stones, are brought together - water, fire, earth, air, and life - together they produce the Divine."


http://www.urban-collector.com/

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That movie would have been great had it not been for Chris Tucker.