Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Hate Everything About Twitter


There...I said it. I will never Twitter like I will never see ET. Its that whole 'never wanting to be part of a club that would have me as a member' kind of thing. Anyone wanting to know my movements up to the second like that had best be stalking me with deadly intentions or its just not worth it. Cell phones also give you brain cancer or testicular cancer if you keep them in your lap or front pockets. And to further illustrate my lack of interest in the 'twitter' phenomenom I post this cool though unrelated t-shirt design.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I avoided it for awhile, cause I also do not see the point. But, I am on there now. I don't post often, mainly just when I have a new blog I want people to check out, or if the Red Sox game is exciting enough to yell about. Otherwise, I must be a pretty boring "Twit" to follow.