Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Somedays when you feel like crap and the weather in late April is cold and wet you can actually find a silver lining...a silver lining shaped like a long lost Superman ring that was given to me by my late father. I took my car into the shop for detailing and they presented me with this as it got stuck in the vacuum while they were cleaning up my car. It will never leave my finger again and I would like to think that someone up 'there' was looking out for me today and found the exact thing that would make me happy. Thanks Dad.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

That is very cool. How honest of them to give back.

Glad you have it again.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

you and me both brother..and I only took it off to change the oil and could never find it in the car...there is a god and he loves geeks

Nicole said...

That was a beautiful thing for them to do. I'm very happy you got your ring back, and I hope you never lose it again. I'll bet Clark Kent works there in his spare time. :D

Reis O'Brien said...

Awesome!