Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Meme About Me

From Samurai Frog

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
No one ever loved me that much.

02) What was your dream growing up?
To be an astronaut or test pilot or an Indiana Jones type archaeologist.

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Playing the violin.


04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Hawaiian Punch.

05) Favorite vegetable?
corn.

06) What was the last book you read?
Making the Mummies Dance.

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Gemini.

08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
neither

09) Worst habit?
Obsessing over little things, over eating.


10) If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
I don't associate with hobos.

11) What is your favorite sport?
Curling, Hockey, Fencing.

12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
I get more laughs from a pessimistic attitude.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
After 24 hrs it would be every man for himself.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
My father dying.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can tell when the phone is going to ring like it's a 'spidey sense'.


16) Do you have any pets?
Admiral Fluffy Von Schoochie Balou - my bestest kitty.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You better have the stash with you.

18) What was your first impression of me?
How can this guy write so well for so long and why do I hate him for that?


19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns are dirty creatures who will eat a baby given half a chance.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Well, I sure would like to be thinner.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I don't judge anyone so definitely partner.


22) What color eyes do you have?
Blue.

23) Ever been arrested?
Yes, for vandalism.

24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Travel to find my mail order bride

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
The Cave of Cool.

27) Do you believe in ghosts?
No, that kind of stuff is stupid.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Watch TV/Movies on my computer and work on my blog.

29) Do you swear a lot?
Teaching worked that out of me.

30) Biggest pet peeve?
Ignorance

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Misunderstood.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I believe in it but it's a myth like your Sasquatch or the Yeti.

33) Favorite Food?
Cheeseburger.

34) Do you believe in God?
Another mythological creature.

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

While I don't know your cat, I do have to admit that it's got an awesome name.

Wings1295 said...

Guess it has been awhile, cause I actually know some of these things about you already!

Ordinarily Just Me said...

You changed some of it. Cool answers though. All I have to say is what is there to obsess over other than the little things :) and sadly, pessimism is the more enjoyable of the two conditions. Nice reading.