Monday, February 22, 2010

I Gots Me A Sleep Mask

For someone who often defies the sun and sleeps whenever I choose to lay down, the sun shining through my window, even without blinds has been my enemy. However, NOW the SUN is MY bitch since I got my sleep mask.

All I need now is those ear plugs to totally block out the sounds and light and finally I can totally go into sense deprivation. I hear this is how Dr. Doom comes up with some of his more diabolical schemes.

I am such a delicate hothouse orchid aren't I? He needs to remove all light and noise. The pillows have to be just right as does the blanket and the fan. Cripes! No wonder I am alone. That freaks out all the women, right?

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I am afraid.

DrGoat said...

Brother Cal,
No. I think there are plenty of women out there who would think you are the cat's meow. Or the cat's pajamas......all warm and cozy under a nice blankie.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is the nicest thing I have heard at week Dr Goat. Thanks. Oh and Wings, continue to be afraid. Sometimes I am afraid for myself.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh and Dr. Goat if you know any then send my email addy this way.

DrGoat said...

Will do Top Cat.