Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WANT!


I generally hate Tonner dolls. For many reasons they just seem 'off' but I don't hate these. Any Captain Jack and Gwen Cooper dolls from my beloved 'Torchwood' have a space ready for them on my shelves.

I admit freely to knowing very little about the larger 'Dr Who' universe and I know that 'Torchwood' is not popular among true aficionados but I enjoyed 'Children of the Earth' and the series that spawned it. Another case of being left wanting more when it comes to British TV.

Gwen Cooper is one of my favorite female characters in science fiction and how can you not love Captain Jack - that magnificent homosexual bastard? No one suffers more for this planet than his immortal ass does.

http://bronz-age.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

meheart said...

Me too. They are not like Barbieish at all.
Love the new look it is very interesting.