Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Child Safety Alert


This is a message for all you deliquent mothers out there who buy whatever is closest to the edge when choosing your child's tub shampoo. As a tub afficianado myself, I study these things and I have agents all over the planet to keep me informed of human UNFRIENDLY bathing products.

First of all you only need to look on the face of this tentacled bastard to see he means your child no good. Do you notice that skipping rope he seems ready to garott you beloved bunchkin with? No more noise and no more tears sweetie. Lets just let you sink to the bottom of the tub.

You brought him into your house and THIS is how they getcha. Thank you agent Monkey Muck for remembering me. when you came across this abomination. I bet it doesn't even make the big bubbles I like. So - FAIL.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Glad I could help spread the word about the octopus menace.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well when you find such agregious examples of their sick Cephalopod agenda. I count on some of my top agents to fill in the holes I miss whike fighting the never ending struggle. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. Your supper dupper decorder ring will int the mail soon.

TS Hendrik said...

The expression alone should warn people. When it's bath time I only except duckies.

Wings1295 said...

Cutesy pics won't cut it, eh?