Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Just So Stupid

The last work on Noah and his stupid ark. I just got so riled up today reading Dr Monky's post on a former professor of his who is speaking at some retard creationist conferance with the other hillbillies who refuse to see scientific facts and would rather believe that Jesus rode a dinosaur to work everday like he was neighbors with the frickin' Flintstones. It's a CARTOON - not meant to be an accurate portrayal of life back in stone age time. If is was real we could have mammoth garbage disposals and bird telephones today.

Can you imagine being home schooled and then having to go out into the real world with your 'education'? What a shock.

6 comments:

DrGoat said...

Yeah, but those people can still vote. There ought to be some kind of rationality test you have to take.

Pat Tillett said...

I know there is "life" on other planets. I wonder if the creatures there are as stupid as the ones on ours?

Kal said...

I hope not because if they come here then are well and truly fucked. If they are smart they monitored our radio and television and gave this planet a wide bearth. Just pass us by or we will explot you. If you taste like chicken you will be a bucket so QUICK that you pointy litte head will spin.

Booksteve said...

I may have told you this. We live near the infamous "Creation Museum." As it was being built, the workers sometimes came into my store. I asked one how he reconciled the dinosaurs with their beliefs and he laughed and told me that God never made dinosaurs...God just made dinosaur BONES to test people's faith!

Kal said...

OMG you just can't fix stupid. I think those bones are just leftovers from the huge ribs that Fred Flintstone ate.

Doo said...

Interesting video indeed...