Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honesty From The Cave Of Cool - Hey Christina


Right back atcha ya dirty c***. I hope you are enjoying pissing your career down the drain. I only am watching your 'comeback' because it will bring me joy to see you fuck that up too. You can't help yourself, you brainless bobblehead. Fuck You. Walk into the dark woods and let the bears and wolves have you for lunch. Humanity doesn't need your shit anymore. Your first clue should have been when you noticed the oil slick trailing behind you, if that is what it is - ewwwww. There is a body of water that is uninhabitable by sea life now.

5 comments:

DrGoat said...

Cal gets Medieval on her ass. Go for it.

Kal said...

Well I saw the commercial for the new 'American Idol' type show called 'The Voice' in which she is a judge on. The premise is not only a rip off but it's stupid with the judges first turning their backs on the singers before listening to them sing. OOOOO what innovation. They can only judge them on their voices and not the whole entertaiment 'package' they present. And to listen to her tell everyone how this will revolutionize televsion with that same stupid "I am so great and I am so sexy" look on her face makes me go for the shovel. If I could swing it in the direction of her stupid head I would.

DEZMOND said...

this all goes for Britney as well :)

DrGoat said...

Network television in the US is a crock. They light on one gimmick, then beat it to death. Or they come up with a gimmick like this that is so lame, it's embarrassing.
Personally, I'm sick of competitions, real or affected. OK, I admit, I don't mind watching people get creamed on Wipeout occasionally.
Justified was last night. That's the kind of show I'll watch all day long. Looks like next weeks gonna be a good party.

The Flying Dachshund said...

Now Cal... I don't think it's right to call her the "c" word... I mean, she has neither the depth nor warmth to be called such... ;^)