Thursday, March 24, 2011

That Must Be One Ugly Baby


As we have been told by the Simpsons (and I paraphrase) - "Ugly babies need the most love." Could they at least have tried to make the animal face look good on the bag if they are going to have the kid wear it. And don't tell me that the kid probably made it himself at pre-school because if that is the truth, a good parent would have folded up that 'masterpiece' and shoved it in her bag instead of letting her little Da Vinci embarrass the whole family by wearing it out of the house looking shoddy as it does. Stop indulging the crappy effort of your toddlers, people. Make 'effort' the cornerstone of your parently philosophy.

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cute ears!

M. D. Jackson said...

I think that's "V" when he was a toddler.

DrGoat said...

It's the unknown comic baby.

Daisy said...

That baby scares me a little. Maybe because the eyes and mouth remind me of an alien!

TS Hendrik said...

You're paraphrasing one of my favorite quotes from The Simpsons.

Kal said...

Dr G - Unknown Comic?? - now you are speaking my old school language. I knew there was a reason we are friends

TS- "But stupid babies need the most love." is a classic endictment of social service workers everywhere. Almost South Park in it's social commentary. One of my favorite lines too.

My favorite bit is when Moe is on the lie detector after Mr. Burns is shot.

MD- I am sure V reigned havoc on that playschool. Cookies and rage and a hatred of authority.

Nathan said...

Maybe the parents wanted to be like Michael Jackson, but couldn't afford those fancy masks he used.

Kal said...

If you are rich enough to worry for the identity of your children you are rich enough to afford a better mask. I can go into the 99 cent store and top this paper bag atrocity in seconds.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSSmHNbvblM