Monday, August 24, 2015

Anakin's Podracer Wake-Up System

 
I don't go to may garage sales because I am always disappointed. This weekend my Mother found this piece in working order for only five dollars. It's an alarm clock that makes all kinds of noise once you set the alarm. I don't collect Star Wars but it's a large sized toy, in box, so I welcome it into the collection of cool.
 
Too bad this was the only toy on sale at that garage. For a second there I thought I had found the mother load.
 

4 comments:

j-swin said...

My local comic shop has a $5 bin that's always getting rotated with loose figures. It's fun for my son but I never take much stock in it...until this week. There must have been about a dozen complete Wonder Woman figures in there! I literally pushed my kid out of the way and started pawing through this bin. Am I proud of this? No...but I got some really great pieces for next to nothing!!! Damn I love a good deal!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Nothing like a good toy deal. And kids be damned. It's a toy collecting jungle out there.

j-swin said...

seriously! he plays with the toys, kal...plays with them.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

hopefully he can not be so rough on them. I mean he can have his box of scraps but nothing packaged.