Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hero Press Honors The Cave Of Cool

 
http://heropresstwo.blogspot.ca/2015/08/six-of-best-calvins-canadian-cave-of.html#comment-form

Once again, Tim at Hero Press honors me with his time and effort by posting my answers to all the questions you could ever want to ask to me, if given the chance. I love this kind of stuff because I get to talk about myself. It's even better when the person who asks me the questions then turns the whole endeavor into a post, one that I am more than happy to direct you too. I already jumped the gun by accident by posting my answers early (by mistake) but that in no way should keep you from heading over to HERO PRESS to check out the rest of Tim's blog. Lots of really great things there.

As I said before, Tim was the first one to encourage me in my blogging so I have a soft spot for him. I learn more about movies I SHOULD be seeing but missed out on in my life from Tim than from most anyone else. I also admire his personal bravery. Another reason why my people are the best.

 

1 comment:

Tim Knight said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and your willingness to become my first 'victim' for this feature.

Long may we both continue blogging!