Monday, August 31, 2015

I Call Him Rex

This is the cat next door. He is always hooked up to a line from his front door but finds his way through the hedge and back when he wants to spy on us. Sometimes he gets out of his leash and tries to get in our house. This is how I got scratched the other day. He should know me by now but he is just an asshole, for a cat. Good thing the kids that live next door are good people. I can forgive their snotty cat.

 
If you see him, don't talk to him or give him matches.
If he asks for loose change, say NO.
 He will only use it to buy whisky.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you healing well?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No push filled boils breaking out yet. I think I am okay. I checked that cat today. No foaming at the mouth. Just a look of contempt for me.

Jordan said...

He just wants to be friends!