Monday, August 24, 2015

I Am Done With You Cinnamon Toast Crunch

After a bowl of this stuff I discovered why it was so cheap at the Walmart. I should have just got two boxes of my trustworthy Captain Crunch but I thought I would be adventurous. I think I hated this cereal. Too much power coating to the pieces. Each could have gotten away with so much less of the sugar/cinnamon mixture. I mean look at how much was left over after the box was done. I am sure if I shook up a full box that it would be half full of this cinnamon sand.

 
 
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sugar ages you, you know.

DrGoat said...

Ahh, but sugar is like spice and he who controls the sugar controls
the universe. But you have a point, probably why I feel old. Growing
up in the 50s-60s was just filled with sugary everything.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So does Time, Debra. I am just old. Everything is too sweet for me and if that cinammon spice dust made me see through time then it would have been a totally different thing Dr. G.

DrGoat said...

I have a big smile on my face Cal. Thanks.