Sunday, August 23, 2015

Found In Virginia

Brother Jim Bond sent me these pictures of the graffiti found on the side of a Men's Refuge in Virginia. I would sue them but I don't think they had me in mind when this was created. I understand it honors a man who would give free haircuts to the men of the shelter. He did this for years.

Another who found a small way to help the world. It's unfortunate more of us can't follow his example. Few people are in a position to do such an act. All you can do is try to do good by the people closest to you. If you can do that, you can live with yourself which is often the hardest thing to do.


 
 
But damn he looks fierce?
Am I really so...'rough' looking?
 
 
Maybe life has hardened me.
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's those piercing eyes!

j-swin said...

You're one rugged handsome sunuvva bitch!

Unknown said...

Loves this.

DrGoat said...

Character Cal. Experience, tenure, and the wisdom to fight or run away.
You got it my friend.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for that my brother.