Sunday, August 30, 2015

So This Happened As Well



Nothing worse than being a dumbass who accidentally deleted all his beloved seasons of COPS that took a MONTH to download on the same weekend when there is not a new episode aired on FOX. And don't say I can just watch it on You Tube. If you think that you just don't understand. COPS was my background noise while I did other things. I am having physical withdrawal symptoms from that theme song. I might just have to commit a crime just so I can get on the show so I can see the show. I am downloading individual seasons because replacing everything will take a MONTH. Then I have to watch each show to see if I had seen it already. This is dread, Mon. Truly DREAD!

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The only reggae album I own is the one that has "Bad Boys" on it. I love that song! Not a fan of the show though. Sorry for your loss, Cal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks you. It feels like a digital death.