Sunday, March 22, 2009

Only In Cananda and the Frozen Brain of This Canadian

The snow is falling hard right now with those huge puff ball sized flakes so no doubt I will be spending the morning hastening my own death from heart attack by shovelling the walk. And its weather like this along with torrential downpouring of rain that always makes me crave my favorite ice cream - the beloved CYCLONE. With that lemon and cherry taste all swirled togehter it just doesn't get better than that. I cannot eat just one from the box and thankfully they only come by the sixes. But why when it gets really hot in the summer do I reject my CYCLONE for something like Dairy Queen half cherry/half chocolate sundaes? Its a strange look into my mind I know. For the same reason I have to reject the hot weather Slurpie because I tend to forget that a Slurpie is NOT a Big Gulp and will melt your brain if you do gulp them instead of gently slurping. I hate that I could only find tiny pictures of my beloved swirly ice cream treat. I feel so impotent..and that is NOT my popsicle stick.


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I believe we can get there here in the States, too. My kids love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, ice cream! :) When I was a kid, the ice cream man used to come around with 'Phantoms', which were ice cream ghosts with gumball eyeballs. Have you ever had one of those?