Monday, May 16, 2011

Alexandro Jodorowsky


I love to read about the movie "DUNE" that DIDN'T get made from 1970s - all these crazy personalities, interesting and the pre-thoughts they had, about creating a science fiction worlds that come together to make a film from a crazy story about a young man who leads a dessert people to true freedoms. It's my favorite epic story in science fiction. If one finds more of these parts let me know. I have a real interest to seeing what illustrators like Mobeus, Salvador Dali, GIGER, and of course Jodorowky. brought to the work.

6 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

http://derelictplanet.blogspot.com/2009/04/about-dune.html

M. D. Jackson said...

http://www.duneinfo.com/unseen/

D.I. Felipe González said...

If you get to see any of Jodorowsky's films ("El Topo" or "La Montaña Sagrada") you will doubt if you'd like his version of Dune. However, I like Annibal 5.

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah, Jodorowski's films aren't for the faint of heart. They're art-house fare but films like El Topo and Sante Sangra also run the risk of putting you off cinema altogether.

Sarah said...

Aw, the subject that made me a Cave of Cool junkie :)

glad to see you back!

Kal said...

Thanks for seding me these addresses. I want to learn more about this one that was never made since I am such a huge fan of the sound material.